Missing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing thread

Okay this is weird. The thread I'm referring to is this one.

Basically it is still there, as is evident by the fact that the thread is still accessible. But it is missing from the forum overview page. The thread should be either last on page 1 (with 25 threads displayed per page) or first on page 2. But it is neither.

Have anybody ever observed this? Or something similar?

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Yes, this gets reported every week or two. Forums that have topped or stickied threads have a gap between pages.

American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Grrrr...I feel like a n00b now.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
      X