Mozilla privacy settings for Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla privacy settings for Apolyton

I downloaded Mozilla and so far it's quite good. But the privacy settings in preferences is rather cryptic. Especially considering apolyton.net isn't the originating server for images and cookies.

So, could some kind soul help me?

ps
    I ususally use MSIE with everything potentially dangerous to my privacy disabled and use the security zones to separate the scum (you know who you are) from those sites that can be trusted (Apolyton being among the trusted). I also use Naviscope to filter out stuff I don't wan't or don't want revealed.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Add the apolyton Image server to trusted, or switch to "o Accept all Images". You say Naviscope already filters out what you don't want...
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

I use:

- accept all images
      - warn me before accepting cookies
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Do what UR said. Also, when it asks for confirmation, check the remember decision check box.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

/me firmly stomps on any adserver that tries to stick me with a cookie
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'd rather strangle those that want to invade my privacy with the entrails of spammers.

Sorry, got a bit distracted then. Thank-you for your help
            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
            X