Unusual error off-site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual error off-site

I was just on cnn.com and when I tried to vote on the poll I received this error message. I tried it several times and kept getting this. I didn't have any Poly pages up at the time.

Ok, I can't get the picture to display. Here it is in a zip:
    Attached Files

Comment

This is not strange. It is only proof that Apolyton is slowly taking over the internet.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

Comment

Revolution!!!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Strange.
            (It has to be jpg or gif to display)
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

All Internet sites will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Skanky: pngs will also display if you use a good browser.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Yes, the Empire has been expanding
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You will join usssss. You will be assimilateeeed. You will become as one with usssss. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Asmodean
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

What was that? The Borg meets Gollum?

:shudder:

Comment

Ressssistance is fulite, my precioussss.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                          X