Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when...

... you start the third edition of this thread.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

... you know that this is more like the 30th edition

Comment

... Your post per day average is 6+

EDIT - ooh, double play.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

... you believe you can read and reply to posts just by dreaming.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

... You actually believe that other Aploytoners really care about what you post.

Comment

... you remember all the previous versions of this thread and that you posted in them

Comment

... you actually dream about reading and replying to posts.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Good heavens, did that happen to you?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

...you hoped there wouldn't be a third edition of this thread...
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Several times.
                    We were rating our D&D game on the "munchkin" scale.
                    It scored low (a good thing).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      We were rating our D&D game on the "munchkin" scale.
                      It scored low (a good thing).
                      "munchkin" scale? Does it have anything to do with devil's munchkin?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That dream didn't involve Devilmunchkin.

The munchkin scale:
                        You are not a munchkin if you find a +1 chainmail shirt and say "Wow, this will help me a lot."
                        You are a munchkin if you find a +5 mithril shirt and say "Another one? Ah, better throw it in my backpack with the others."

You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when... you help threadjack your own thread.

Comment

Wow, already.

I swear these threads are getting closer together.

Comment

Apolyton has gained experience...

Comment

...when your wife(who hates CIV) knows how to pronounce Apolyton.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X