Problems with next page feature.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with next page feature.

When you are not logged on, you can't jump to the next page using the pulldown menu or even clicking on a different page number.

Ack... that would suck.

Comment

Does changing the location work?

One more to add to the list of reasons not to get banned.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

1) The reason you cannot access the "next" button when you are logged out of the Apolyton CS database is due to the fact that guests can only read the first 20 posts (i.e. one page), as opposed all of the thread, as an anti-load feature.

2) geeslaka,
        One more to add to the list of reasons not to get banned.
        Actually, you are technically logged into the database when you are banned, thus you can access all threads. However, "banned" is effectively a synonym for "may not reply to or post new threads".

Comment

Working...
        X