"My Threads" is back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Threads" is back!!!

Never realized how dependent I'd gotten on this feature until it was gone...

After a holiday weekend away from the comp, having this feature working again got my day off to a very pleasant start!

(And is it just my perception, or is the whole site just noticeably faster today?)

Anyway, all praise and thanks to DanQ & the 'Poly Crew!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Hooray! Now I can find my DnD threads again!

Comment

It's surely good, but I don't use that function. It's nevertheless good that all of poly is functioning!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This in combination with the return of 50 posts/page is truly a reason to celebrate.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm more impressed that it's been awhile since the last outage. That's more important than any single feature.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

True. But it is good to have the search back. Now I can go back to finding threads where I am mentioned but have not posted.....
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

Comment

I've allready gotten unused of this great feature.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

And with the return of my threads... the e-mail alert system is down again...
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Seems to be working for me now FF.

Comment

It is indeed such an unfamiliar feeling that you know it is always there anytime you want it.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Was it ever gone

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                              X