Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I spammed up CFC, or Aployton, would the other forum ban me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I spammed up CFC, or Aployton, would the other forum ban me?

Iv'e wondered this...say i spammed Poly up...(which i would never do ) would CFC ban me for what i did? Or if i spammed up CFC (again ) would i get banned here at poly?

Thanks.
    Thank you sir, may I have another.

I would say yes but, since I don't know what CFC is I could just be a dirty liar.

Comment

No, why would they. You wouldn't get cut any slack though.

You get a little here, but not a whole lot.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

CFC is a civ site with a horrible graphics scheme. They also have a popular forum.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Violating rules at other forums won't get you banned here. That's between you and the other forum.
          As long as it has nothing to do with Apolyton... it's not an issue here.

However... many of the mods talk to each other... and might pass on a comment to keep an eye open for certain individuals
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

exactly. if you spammed CFC saying "POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES POLY RULES OMFG!!"

you could get banned here too.

don't be stupid, im watching.

case closed.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Wow, I never would have thought the Civ sites had joint extridition treaties.............

So what's your plan? Go on a marathon spamming session here and then post somewhere else while your banned? Won't do you any good cause they can always take your post count away.

Originally posted by Uber KruX
              case closed.
              Plagarism.

Where are those MySQL scripts, Uber Krux?

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                Wow, I never would have thought the Civ sites had joint extridition treaties.............
                It's a small community
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

It's a small community
                  Ming, Attorney General of the InterCivSite Council of Justice...........................

Comment

Where are those MySQL scripts, Uber Krux?
                    horrible horrible events leading up to major problems with my webserving box.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I've spammed Civfanatics before and didn't get banned here.

Those ******* ***** deserved it
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If you started a thread on Poly saying "Lets invade (and spam) this forum!" then you may very well be banned here - even permabanned!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So much for no locked alliances in this game!
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Ming, Attorney General of the InterCivSite Council of Justice...........................

Let's just hope there is never a Civilization Patriot Act!!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              However... many of the mods talk to each other... and might pass on a comment to keep an eye open for certain individuals
                              Others of us maintain direct cyber links.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X