Missing Threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Threads?

I swear Civ3 Creation forum was larger than 3 pages. I'm trying to find a Civ3 Future Splash thread, there is an image I did a while ago posted on that thread, but I can't find it anywhere!
    be free

It's fine for me.

Comment

They are still there... just change your setting at the bottom of Civ 3 Creation Forum Page to show threads older than 20 days. You will see a lot more threads that way
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thats true of a lot of settings. I typically wonder where things have gone and its become a reflex to scan the page for the settings tab to see if there is a default age cutoff.

Comment

In your control panel you can also set the default cut off age. I have mine set to 30 days I think. Probably too long now that I think about it.
          badams

Comment

I've set mine to 2 days.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I have mine set the same as Skanky's.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

I knew it!

Comment

Mine is "since the beginning of time", or 1969.

Comment

Working...
                  X