X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods are lazy

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      This brings up a weird idea I had the other day. Panzer32 moved a thread from our Private Team forum into the main forum of the PTW Demogame.

He has Mod powerz in our team forum but NOT the PTW Demogame forum. So, while he was able to move in out of ours and into theirs he couldn't move it our of theirs and into ours.
      Well that's the idea For instance, I have full mod powers in CtP-SuperLeague. If someone posts a thread there which is meant for, say, the Off-Topic, I can move it there. If I couldn't (because I didn't have mod powers in OTF), what the hell would the point of being a mod be apart from close threads. I can inform you that mods do just as much moving as closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Although shouldn't that be "post a link to your thread..."?

I meant post a link in this thread to the other thread. Since this thread is also his thread, calling it "your thread", whilst potentially ambiguous, is nonetheless correct.

Comment

May confusion reign supreme!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Needless to say, all confusion was your fault.

Comment

The first thought through my mind to Farb's idea was
              PCRs all around. And that's if I was in a good mood.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X