Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem will remain until the Channel is reregistered by Mark, or if someone else registers it, you'll have an even bigger problem. But I doubt anyone will get a chance to register it, too many people idle in the room. Of course the topic can still be changed...

Comment

They are now but look at ixnay's post time. He should be down the list; he's even before the thread creator.

Comment

A version of this thread was copied to another forum.

The new version was then cleaned up, with all the non important posts removed. This sometimes causes problems with the original thread... and since the problems started in this thread when I edited the other thread... I'm sure that' the cause of it
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

is it me, or are these posts out of order?

Comment

look up one post Diss

Comment

that's too much work

Comment

ops, this thread is really messed up. Delete it, Ming.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

But please make sure you are successful in the first try when you do the deleting.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Problem solved...

Thanks Chilean President
                    Glad to serve

but please don't delete this thread is weird in so many levels that should remain has a piece of Poly history... at least as a very weird chapter.
                    Last edited by Chilean Presidentâ„¢; August 12, 2003, 20:29.
                    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

This thread has become weird, that's for sure. But where on Earth has MY post gone?!?!?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yes but what exactly caused that problem in the first place?

Comment

When the server load becomes high, the forums become unviewable, when the server load spikes, the IRC channel goes down as well. After the load returns to normal, the IRC channel gets restarted, however chanserv (which keeps track of permissions, whose an Op and whose not) gets wiped when the channel goes down, so anyone can change the topic.

What Mark and Dan really need to do to keep this from reoccuring is find a way to auto register the #apolyton room or come set the channel (Usually takes Mark all of 3 minutes) or appoint an IRCOP who would do it for them.

Comment

I've been told the problem is now solved.

If you disagree HTower, or think more action needs to be taken... please feel free to PM DanQ or MarkG...

Thanks... Case Closed.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X