Link to main page from forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to main page from forums?

Is there a link that will take us back to the main page from the forums? Its been a real pain in the ass not knowing of it or not having one for the past three years I've been here. I vaguely remember years ago having done it once, but am not certain about it. Is there a way?

Quixote

At the bottom of the page is a line that says
    Contact Us - Apolyton Civilization Site
    This is actually two links, one of which takes you out to the main page.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Hey, I didn't know that, I always deleted part of the address in top bar
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Or, Front Page as in "Front Page | Civliisation III | Civilization II | Call to Power II | Alpha Centauri | Master of Orion III | Rise of Nations | Misc
        Alt.Civs | Civ I | C:CtP I | About | News | Directory | Apolyton Store | Forums | Chat | Columns | Interviews | Newsletter
        Scenario League | CSC | Clash of Civs | Spanish Site | CtP Maps | Cradle of Civ | WesW's Ctp1/2 Site | Civ3 Haven" works too. Just letting you know
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I think the style affects which methods you have available.

Anyway, does Apolyton really have a front page?

Comment

This is with ultra light special style. YMMV.
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Anyway, does Apolyton really have a front page?
              http://apolyton.net perhaps?
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I was referring to the fact I never go there, as you well know you dirty +1er.

Comment

Aren't you the filthy +1er, Spikey?

Anyway, I always visit Poly via the main page.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I visit it all the time. It's where the link to the good version of My Threads is.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
                      Aren't you the filthy +1er, Spikey?

Anyway, I always visit Poly via the main page.
                      The best form of defence is offence. As I am sure you know, Ras.

If you used "My Threads" that much, wouldn't you just bookmark the page and be done with it?
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've set the web link button on my keyboard to go to My Threads.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

nice! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            I've set the web link button on my keyboard to go to My Threads.
                            Thats a good idea, I may just give it a try
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                            X