No announcement yet.

The Veteran's Contest is Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11... considering I'm a relative n00b, and had no idea on most, not to bad. It means I got more questions right than the ones I've been present for (10 questions for every year IIRC).

I'm still honoured to have my own question
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      And how could he determine who one without calculating everyone's scores?

@ Alva and Spikie
      Please don't bring logic into this conversation.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Hmm... methinks I made the test a mite too hard
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• You reckon?

Comment

• Actually it was a secret test devised by MarkG to see how much we've been paying attention to what goes on site. With these low scores, he'll allow advertisers to put ads into everyones signatures, then sell the site to the Finnish defense Dept. once it reaches optimum value. Why else would he have an advertising exec as his main moderator?

This is kinda hush-hush, so don't tell anyone.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It all makes sense!

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X