Moz 1.4 and same. No images whatsoever.... heh, no adds either

-FMK.

Comment

That's odd

I've got 1.4, all images a-ok.
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Whats stranger, is when I right-click where I know a link button should be and select 'view image' (where mozilla then directly shows that image only in the open tab/window) and the image will show up fine.

Not a particularly fun solution. :-\

-FMK.

Comment

Would it help the server with load-related issues were avatars also kept on the image server? Perhaps then we could have avatars without increasing load on the primary server much.

Second point, all images when you look at someones profile are shown from the primary server. While there are at most two images per profile (avatar and flag), this unnecessarily increases the load on the primary server.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

vBulletin does not offer this option to store avatars on a secondary server, thus, it would be difficult to manually change the 10,000 or so users with avatars to this secondary server, because that is what you would have to do. That, or spend another month or so developing a hack for it.

Comment

non-custom avatars can be served from the second httpd. i think they actually are. or not. i'll check....
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

yes, non-custom avatars are indeed served by the second httpd
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Woohoo Markos sighting..

How's thing dude
                  -
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The Greek army sent him back while they plan the invasion so that no one will be suspicious.....Uh, pretend I didn't post that.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                    X