Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site might help with some of your questions: http://home.att.net/~sjcfg/main.html

Apolyton-The Book

(Sidgames went defunct sometime in June/Nov 2001, I think)

[It's good that you're interested in apolyton history- It'll soon come around to help you in a very very very good way *note- you'll see just how later today! ]
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Apolyton the book still needs an update, DC!
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And the new 'Poly 100 list.............what could be a better time than the 5th birthday? Perhaps that is why Darkcloud meant in his enigmatic comment above.

Comment

And the new 'Poly 100 list.............what could be a better time than the 5th birthday? Perhaps that is why Darkcloud meant in his enigmatic comment above.
          ... you never know.

[Solver- yes, I remember- I'll try to get to work on that and yes, I still remember your gracious offer...]

-
          All of us in the staff room (well at least myself) are/am currently looking forward to the upcoming special feature that Dan is going to post in a few hours/minutes/seconds... hopefully all the 'polyzens will enjoy it
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

and yes, I still remember your gracious offer...

I don't...

Comment

your offer to write up something that you know about for the history book.
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I did? I believe that I submitted Area 19 to you and you included it... is there anything else I know?

Comment

You mentioned it in a thread just last month when we were talking about this... The topped thread, remember?
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Absolutely don't remember. What topped thread? What last month? Was I drunk or what?

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      This site might help with some of your questions: http://home.att.net/~sjcfg/main.html

Apolyton-The Book

(Sidgames went defunct sometime in June/Nov 2001, I think)

[It's good that you're interested in apolyton history- It'll soon come around to help you in a very very very good way *note- you'll see just how later today! ]
                      Good link...Thanks! The area 19 incident article was great. Thanks Solver.

anxiously awaiting today's addition to poly history!!
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Solver- it's in the staff room. It's the thread by DanQ... Here, I'll PM you more detalis if need be just ask.

-
                        You are welcome PLATO.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Which cam first, Area 25 or Area 19? And how did one of them manage to survive after the first?
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Area 25 was first.

Area 19 was created sometime later, possibly as an april fools joke, and left open.

area 25 had more posts and more posters banned as a result of it. (some for 2 weeks... and some people got a 50% PCR... I think snapcase might have gotten 50%, I don't know- I know I have a list of the punished on my site somewhere so you can find the details.)
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Area 19 was not an April's fool joke.

And DC, I'm looking in the staff room, and see no mention of anything related to the book, PM me then .

Comment

This thread will remain locked until AFTER the conclusion of the Veteran Trivia Contest... And if you have to ask why, you aren't thinking

And if you think you know it all... feel free to put your knowledge to the test at...

Last edited by Ming; July 26, 2003, 16:52.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X