Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never noticed any whining about Apolyton.

Whining about the downtime, yes, but not Apolyton itself.

btw today was the fourth day in a row wasn't it? :vomit:
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Why is the Civ(2), but CIV site forums hosting practically everything that is 'new strategy games'?

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
        No respectable site allows public cussing about other websites. Just widen your horizon and try pulling a few flaming, cussing anf trolling parties about e.g. ACS on CFC. I'm sure your thread and you will get the same treatment as e.g. Marie Antionette. Or say how AA.com sucks on TMT. You get nailed like a Waffen-SS soldier by a BAR. Well, I assume MZO has to be an exception then, but that doesn't increase the value of it shares.
        Sites are what people make of them. You can judge, just like you are doing now, but for no reason does it make you or the "webmaster community" the final authority on the value of its shares.
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

MZ,

too bad for you, but it doesn't give your site a good reputation either.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Who wants a good reputation? MZO?

Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
            civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
            civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              btw today was the fourth day in a row wasn't it? :vomit:
              but fortunately, we have the weekend, so we shouldn't have a 5th day in a row. Until next week maybe when we start again on Monday.
              badams

Comment

MZ,

too bad for you, but it doesn't give your site a good reputation either.
                Frankly having you decide if my site has a good reputation or not is the least of my worries. The people who post there can decide for themselves how good or bad it is.

I also assume you are refering to having a bad reputation with the Apolyton community. Since obviously you are not familiar with certaing huge sectors of the Apolyton community, I can't help but think that your comments are mere personal opinions, to which you are entitled to of course, but makes you far from having the final word on things.
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

No respectable site allows public cussing about other websites. Just widen your horizon and try pulling a few flaming, cussing anf trolling parties about e.g. ACS on CFC. I'm sure your thread and you will get the same treatment as e.g. Marie Antionette. Or say how AA.com sucks on TMT. You get nailed like a Waffen-SS soldier by a BAR. Well, I assume MZO has to be an exception then, but that doesn't increase the value of it shares.
                  Just an observation, Asuka, you seems to be criticizing MZO here at Poly. Wasn't that what you were advising against?
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

And he was right when he implied it makes you look an ass.

Comment

How about upgrading to a multiserver solution? We could have the mods pay for it.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Neh.

It's probably top-secret and hidden in a 3,000 foot deep bunker under the English Channel seabed, but do the ads make up for Poly's payments? And the referrers from Amazon etc.'

(Then again considering the current level of uptime we get, yeah, you could pay for it picking up change on the sidewalk )
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Asuka, badams52 and MZO,

stop threadjacking!

and since the chat room is back (for now)

I request that this thread be closed

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

[..]

I request that this thread be closed
                            Request granted -- this thread is closed.

------------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                            X