I don't think the word cracker should be allowed at Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think the word cracker should be allowed at Apolyton

If we can't say the n word, we shouldn't be able to say the c word.

I have been seeing this word a lot lately. It needs to stop.

Re: I don't think the word cracker should be allowed at Apolyton

Originally posted by Dissident
    If we can't say the n word, we shouldn't be able to say the c word.

I have been seeing this word a lot lately. It needs to stop.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I think diss is asking for a vacation in a roundabout fashion
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What about us people who want to say "That game was a cracker!" etc.?

Comment

What's the n word?

Comment

n00b

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              n00b
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

n**b

besides, i like ritz crackers.
                B♭3

Comment

I thought the n-word was nitrification because I've never seen it here.
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

I thought the n-word was nitrification. Why else would nobody use it?

Edit: Oops, sorry.
                    Last edited by geeslaka; July 9, 2003, 09:16.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Are you sure the n word wasn't Nietze? That cracker was a woman-hater!

Comment

this thread is toast.

good vacation, diss.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

it's not toast until somebody says Hitler was a cracker.
                          XGalaga.

Comment

I call Godwin's Law. You lose. I win.

Anyways, unlike the n-word, the c-word has legitimate meanings. Censoring "cracker" would be like censoring the diminutive form of "Richard".
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

God has won and the issue is decided.
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                              X