Weird wild stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird wild stuff

Well is not something important, I'm just curious about this. How could it have 0 views if it have 1 reply?
    Attached Files
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

welcome to the matrix.

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It's ok now, it says four views
      Sos groso, sabelo!
      "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

I know, but... well, who cares, I was just curious about it.

Comment

If you use the "your threads" feature you can reply to a thread without looking at it.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

Server load measures.

Comment

During high server load, the "views" counter on the main forum page stops counting. Looking at the time you posted, that would be around the main server load period, thus the views would stop adding up.

Comment

Exactly, it stops updating views.
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Oh, I didn't knew that. Thanks guys

Comment

Also, if you post a poll, you're taken directly to the forum view IIRC.

Comment

Yeah, so if you post a poll, go out to the main page, click on your threads, and click the reply button next to the thread you just posted, you can reply to it without viewing it, and if you're really fast you can get a 10 reply lead on the views before the mods close it.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

*spooky music*

You have now entered...the Twilight Zone.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                        X