This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you get to have avatars?

I'm sorry if this is clearly stated somewhere, but I looked FAQ of the forums quickly and didn't see any mention about this. So, Chieftain is not enough, how about the next level?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

500 PC will get yourself a nice customized avatar. You are not very far away from there. (Only 466 to go )
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

500 post count
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I remember when I first signed up and had to wait a year to get an avatar as it was in those days, and then they changed the damn rules just before my anniversary to 500 posts!
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Re: When you get to have avatars?

Originally posted by Pekka
          I'm sorry if this is clearly stated somewhere, but I looked FAQ of the forums quickly and didn't see any mention about this. So, Chieftain is not enough, how about the next level?
          500 postcount. Between achieving Prince and King. An avatar comes quite quickly is you are a regular poster on any on-topic forum. It'll never come if you only post in the off-topic.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

faq->Apolyton: Forums: Rules->
            XVIII) What's these titles under each poster's login? And why some posters have special status?

Tells how many posts you need for each title.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Ah, the good old days when OT posts still counted...
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

I say people who have been here for 2 years but don't have 500 posts should be able to get an avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  I say people who have been here for 2 years but don't have 500 posts should be able to get an avatar.
                  hi ,

did Mark or Dan bot say a couple months agao that you got it if you where here for a year and did not had 500 posts , .....

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

No, I think that was just an idea in another avatar thread, not a bad idea though.

Have a nice day too

Comment

Questions asked and now answered.

And to the best of my knowledge, there will be no changes in those rules in the near future
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X