Does Apolyton hate Mozilla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Apolyton hate Mozilla?

Seems like I'm having problems trying to view Poly forums in Mozilla. Some images do not load at all, no matter how much time I wait. Apparently, the site stops responding before it loads all images.

There are no problems at all when I use other browsers such as IE or Opera. Has anyone experienced this same problem with Mozilla?

Here are two screenshots which illustrate what I said above.
    Attached Files
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

The other one:
    Attached Files

Comment

To hate something you have to acknowledge it exists.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Comment

right, hahaha, very funny, now move on and let the experts contribute, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
            right, hahaha, very funny, now move on and let the experts contribute, ok?
            Experts in computers, or experts in philosophy?

Sorry I'm neither so that's all I can contribute.

Comment

It is odd that some images are loading, and others are not.

Do you only allow images from cache?

Comment

You could right-click on the images and force your browser to load them one at a time. Then once they are in the cache it should keep displaying them as per normal.

But thats just a guess. Good luck.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i think it just hates you.

looks like it just isn't loading the graphics right, could be a server issue.
                  B♭3

Comment

Well there are often intermittent Opera issues.............especially with 6.01 and some of the older builds. Maybe Mozilla now has a temporary problem as well.

Check back later and the problem may have gone.

If not, use Opera.

Comment

Well, the problem seem to have vanished for now. I'm using Mozilla at work and the page loads flawlessly. Maybe it was a server glitch, as some have said. But what strikes me as puzzling is the fact that even when I was having problems with Moz, there were no problems both with IE and Opera. Hm, the cache settings may be at fault here. Or not.

I'll check it out tonight when I get home.

Comment

Sometimes I get that right after Settler II was jut brought back up after a crash.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Funny, the problem persists at home, but only with some small images (like the civ groups icons and this smiley: ). I did what Skanky suggested, and the images now load, but what if it happens whenever I load a page with "unknown" images? I don't want to be reloading images forever, I want to sp... I mean, to post opinions and ideas without having this half-loaded page.

Comment

I have no problem with Mozilla, except sometimes, the animated gif don't animate.
                            Sometimes I don't see pics as well, but it has to do with heavy server load.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

is opera better than mozilla?
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X