Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of us have suce good spelling we don't need trhe spell checker

Comment

And others of us are too lazy to click an extra button to use a feature we don't need.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

As long as people are able to convey their point effectively, a spell-checker is unnecessary.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
          Some of us have suce good spelling we don't need trhe spell checker
          I was meant to spell "spelling" incorrectly, but I spelt spelling correctly and suce and trhe wrong...

Comment

Sometimes the points are conveyed more effectively when certain words is misspelled too.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I don't think any of us around here really need it. Maybe Zylka, but he's it.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
              X