Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The quotes feature has better wash its filthy mouth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quotes feature has better wash its filthy mouth!

It just wished for my armpits to be infested with the fleas of a 1000 camels.

Is it normal for a site to curse it's visitors?

Maybe the site's warning you to be more careful about what you post.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lorizael is correct. When I posted my poll asking how effective the posters in OT think the censoring is the quote was "GIVE UP!!!!!".
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

If you are running on cable, the quotes are meant to be subliminal messages. For example, yours is a friendly reminder to TAKE A BATH FOR ONCE IN A #$#(*ING WHILE!

If you are running 56k or worse, the messages are meant to be humourus quotes, although a lot of them are rather dry.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yeah. We 56kers don't get the bathing quotes because we have plenty of time to do it while we're waiting for pages to load.

Comment

Good point!
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Despite the fact that it would be virtually impossible for me to look more like the stereotypical nerd, I'm a clean freak and almost never go a single day without taking a shower.

I'd be offended if I cared more.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The quotes feature wants a misguided platypus to lay its eggs in my jockey shorts!
                I think I may have angered the god of quotes...

And now it says: "There goes the good time had by all"
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Re: The quotes feature has better wash its filthy mouth!

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                  Is it normal for a site to curse it's visitors?
                  Depends how much you annoy the admins.

Comment

I don't think I've annoyed the admins. So why is it wishing for a misguided platypus to lay its eggs in my jockey shorts? And what is this threat: "There goes the good time had by all"
                    XGalaga.

Comment

"There goes the good time had by all"

... on Mingapulco.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Most of the Star Trek quotes suck.

Comment

when things are going well, the quotes just flash by and I never read them, on those rare times that things slow up, the ones I do read are funny enough.
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I am still yet to be enlightened by many of the quotes, and those which do have some semblance of enlightenment could only be interpreted by those OTFers with philosophy majors.

Quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss.

Comment

I rarely pay attention to them.
                              badams

Comment

Working...
                              X