Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "my threads" feature isn't working

Has been out for at least 2 or 3 days.

Can we get it restored please? Its a very useful feature.

Here is the error message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid,dateline FROM search WHERE userid=2445 ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 1
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016
    Date: Thursday 26th of June 2003 08:24:18 PM
    Script: /forums/search.php?s=&searchuser=Alexander\'s%20Horse&exactname=yes&forumchoice=-1&titleonly=&showposts=&searchdate=30&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&action=simplesearch&query=&showot=1
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM search WHERE dateline<1056068659
    Date: Thursday 26th of June 2003 08:24:19 PM
    Script: /forums/search.php?s=&searchuser=Alexander\'s%20Horse&exactname=yes&forumchoice=-1&titleonly=&showposts=&searchdate=30&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&action=simplesearch&query=&showot=1
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php

Phew!
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

The "new posts" feature isn't working either:

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid FROM search WHERE query='1=1 AND NOT (thread.forumid=\'179\' OR thread.forumid=\'207\' OR thread.forumid=\'178\' OR thread.forumid=\'165\' OR thread.forumid=\'166\' OR thread.forumid=\'167\' OR thread.forumid=\'168\' OR thread.forumid=\'169\' OR thread.forumid=\'170\' OR thread.forumid=\'200\' OR thread.forumid=\'201\' OR thread.forumid=\'202\' OR thread.forumid=\'203\' OR thread.forumid=\'204\' OR thread.forumid=\'205\' OR thread.forumid=\'206\' OR thread.forumid=\'155\' OR thread.forumid=\'156\' OR thread.forumid=\'15\' OR thread.forumid=\'190\' OR thread.forumid=\'191\' OR thread.forumid=\'192\' OR thread.forumid=\'193\' OR thread.forumid=\'194\' OR thread.forumid=\'112\' OR thread.forumid=\'159\' OR thread.forumid=\'152\' OR thread.forumid=\'128\' OR thread.forumid=\'123\' OR thread.forumid=\'125\' OR thread.forumid=\'116\') AND thread.lastpost>=1056666574 AND thread.open<>10 AND forumid!=147 '
    Date: Thursday 26th of June 2003 08:26:20 PM
    Script: /forums/search.php?s=&action=getnew
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=90537

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I imagine it is because they run on the same thing as the forum Search, which is also non-functional.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Third similar thread on this issue AH
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Really? I wasn't aware. But it shows I'm not alone.

Comment

Actually you are. Everyone's "My Threads" feature is fixed. Except yours.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              Third similar thread on this issue AH
              That's the way to get Deity.

Comment

it seems to be working for me
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Go to apolyton.net (not the forums-site) and click on "your threads". That still works
                  And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                    it seems to be working for me
                    I'll try it out.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

I'll have have a feeling of guilt on the other side...
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Hi folks.

Yes, I am aware of the error messages in question -- they are currently being investigated. Thank you for the heads-up, nonetheless, and for your patience.

---------
                        Dan; Apolyton CS
                        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

see Dan is on the ball and things will be fixed soon enough
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

should be ok

please report any similar errors
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I must say, 4 threads!? Does this mean people actually did use the search???
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X