Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton and Cropredy. An invitation . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton and Cropredy. An invitation . . .

I'm going to Cropredy this year and would like to extend an invitation to any Apolytoner that will be attending as well--I'M BUYING!
    I must miss the festivities Thursday 7th August, but expect to reach Croppers about late morning on Friday.
    I'll be the slightly maniacal-looking guy with long brown hair hanging around the bar tent, wearing an NY Yankees ball cap and a USA flag lapel. Identify yourself as an Apolytoner and I'll buy you a round of whatever your drinking and we'll talk all things Civ.

Hope to see one or two of you there!
    --rob
    Last edited by Aramis; June 22, 2003, 17:24.
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't understand.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What is Cropredy?
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

A farmers' festival?
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

sounds like some sort of beastiality gettogether
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Right! Crop.. crop!! a didn't get it before.

Maybe a drunk farmers festival is the right answer. I would like to see some pictures

Comment

I this what you're talking about?

I'll go. I need a first class plane ticket.
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

cool

I still would love to see some pics Rob_S

Comment

Rob_S, Posting the location might attract people more.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If Static's link is correct, don't go!

On Friday August 8th you should all come to the London Apolyton Meeting instead!
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. UK. Not worth going there for just a free drink.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm a loooong time FC fan and the invite is for any Apolytoners who might share the fanaticism (or who would like to).

Originally posted by rah
                          Thanks for posting the link. UK. Not worth going there for just a free drink.
                          Okay, how about two.
                          "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Working...
                          X