X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is the server so shockingly bad these days

?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Maybe too many people?

Comment

And btw, when the message "server too busy" appears - how is calculated exactly who gets in and who not (except that mods and registerd users are given priority)?
      Blah

Comment

randomly I suspect
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Nah, it must be an evil conspiracy that always others are prefered before I get in....
          Blah

Comment

I think all registered users get in before me. Maybe it has to do with your post rank?

Comment

Evil Rise of Nations has brought many new registerees; about 20 per day
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think all registered users get in before me. Maybe it has to do with your post rank?

That has nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure if mods get priority, but I'm sure admins would. Else it would be extremely amusing.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There already are TWO server threads... feel free to continue this here:

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X