Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my new avatar less offensive than the last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my new avatar less offensive than the last?

Just trying to make ya semi happy. Some people are actually relatively grossed out by the old.

<--- What say ye of jiggly puff?

Old:
    Attached Files

Comment

it's ok
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I like the new. A dramatic improvement.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

As sweet as it is, I can't bare hosting some foreign cat instead of my dear departed Cheupi, or present Torby. Oooohhh no I need something new

Comment

You went with the Civ2 spy?

Comment

Mark, are you changing my avatar? You could at least PM me so I'm aware of any concern before re-setting it repeatedly, moron

Comment

you should have imagined it when i said i liked your avatar with a wink
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Oh... I couldn't pay the tuition for EMOTICON COLLEGE, you see

Comment

...when whole spam conversations are ones you've seen before almost word for word
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

@ the new avatar............though life expectancy is not great.

Comment

Its another penis, isn't it? In a fake version of Marko's Avatar. How droll

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                          Its another penis, isn't it? In a fake version of Marko's Avatar.
                          It looks like...
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              Its another penis, isn't it? In a fake version of Marko's Avatar. How droll

-Jam
                              Took a minute but I see it now. Fabulous!

Comment

Working...
                              X