Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whut would you be doing without Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whut would you be doing without Apolyton?

Me? I'd be one bored dude. Really, think about it. Every other thing I do on computers is becuase of Apolyton, really. Like when I play Red Faction, I got the suggestion for it from an Apolytoner...and etc.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Without 'poly I'd actually do some work...... I'll never get this opera finished at this rate. Or I might finish some games I've got, but there's always one more post to read, and one more reply to make. The dream of becoming a Deity in 4 or 5 years.....

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll be so bored that maybe I'll start studying for my tests.
      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I'd have all too much spare time! It wouldn't be the same, and quite boring, that's for sure...
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'd have to actually do something productive while I'm at work.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'd probably get promoted
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'd be mindlessly surfing the other 2 forums I visit (Something Awful and PPGWorld). I'd probably fit another 3rd one in there, since 3 is a good number of forums to participate in.

Comment

work.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I would find another forum to post on. But I doubt I could find one as well suited to me as this one.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Have a life
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I would clean my room and my flat like I am supposed to do urgently for 4 weeks now
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

A world without Poly is a sad world

Blah

Comment

Well I'd have a good deal more time............I'd like to say I'd use it doing something productive but I probably wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                            I'll be so bored that maybe I'll start studying for my tests.

Please don't close 'poly! Please don't close 'poly

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I would have to speak to my wife.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X