Why was my "12 Days" thread deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my "12 Days" thread deleted?

Couldn't you have changed it to 33,000 members or something?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Spoiler:
    I BLAME SKANKY

Congratulations on 33K, anyways.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Bastard.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So this is another 33000 congrats thread???, or you gonna make another official one?

In a year Locutus is gonna be P O for not being able to find this one
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I believe the relevant number was 1,850 in the month 6-May-2003 to 6-June-2003. Now you won't have to ask again.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ignoring the strange sense of deja vu: well done 'Poly!

Comment

This is usually the point where someone asks, "But how many of them are active posters?"
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                This is usually the point where someone asks, "But how many of them are active posters?"
                Didn't think of that; what a clever chap.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Didn't think of that; what a clever chap.
                  And then someone else asks "How many of them are AH's dls? "
                  "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

And then someone else asks "How many of them are AH's dls? "

That's far beyond clever... that's..that's...whicked...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                      I anticpated the question Look at the previous post of mine in this thread. About 1,850 is the correct answer.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hip hip hooray for Poly!

Comment

The number of active posters is continuing to rise too, which bodes well for interesting discussions on Poly. And it also bodes well for Spike's (newbie quetsion) challenges.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It also opens new problems regarding server over-load... Settler III anyone?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The Something Awful forums regularly have 1300 users on at once, and they're using vbulletin with a lot of hacks and stuff. So if necessary, Apolyton can ask them for pointers on how to manage a high-capacity board.

Comment

Working...
                              X