No announcement yet.

IRC Server is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes indeed, looks like chanserv is down...

Mind you, the StP/CGN IRC staff had nothing to do with this. HTower worked entirely on his own.

This opens up situations for abuse though. With no practical control over the topic (which is shown directly on several if not all forum pages), obscenities and other unacceptable things might appear there. I don't think the forum autocensor touches the topic shown either... not to tell you how to do things, just a friendly reminder.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kassiopeia; June 4, 2003, 14:57.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I've got it to work, for the first time ever - and there's noone there

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

StP/CGN IRC has indeed nothing to do with what HT did. Any complaints should be thus directed to him and ACS.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
          StP/CGN IRC has indeed nothing to do with what HT did. Any complaints should be thus directed to him and ACS.
          oh boo hoo. I'm not doing any harm am I? Don't get your panties in a twist. This is simply my way of showing that Dan hasn't finished his work with the IRC server. And if I can have some fun with it too... all the better

And just for the record, CGN had no innfluence over what topic I chose, there, does that make you happy Rasuka?

EDIT: I guess I have to add that someone did help me with the finnish though

Comment

Markos, concentrate on your military tasks. Repel the Turks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree

Thanks Dan.

Any chance at getting the nickserv and chanserv clients running too? There were up briefly just recently...

Thanks for having this site for us, if it didn't mean anything to me, I wouldn't be here.
              Are NickServ and ChanServ still down for you (and others who have reported similarly to date)? They both appear to be running for me at the moment as they were yesterday when I re-started the server.

If you are still experiencing the said difficulties, I will investigate this further.

----------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

What ever you did, it is working now. Thanks a million! !

Comment

Apolyton IRC Status: All Systems Go

(Hopefully it'll stay this way )
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

apperently I gave the server too much credit, it bit the bullet again today and trip got to set the topic before he left for the night. For the record, I have no idea what he's blabbering about

Comment

jesus, i cant leave for a while without some kids starting to playing

unfortunately i'm currently a bit tired to teach them respect....
                      Last edited by MarkG; June 13, 2003, 03:43.
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Poor Markos!
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

iol. IOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            jesus, i cant leave for a while without some kids starting to playing

unfortunately i'm currently a bit tired to teach them respect....
                            hi ,

well its nice to see you in the chat

and the fact that its up and running , ......

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                            X