Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeeesss....???

Please, enlighten us
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
      yeeeesss....???

Please, enlighten us
      There's an answer to that post.

Comment

I think he means that a big gap is disproportionally harder to spam across than a little one.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I dont know why you're so worked up with this... I mean, is it so important how many posts you have?

I dont care at all how many I have....

Comment

...posts I mean....

Comment

....really....

Comment

(I don't think anyone noticed that +3 there) :shhhhh:
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I did.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Hmmm.... it seems like Daz is just ASKING for a PCR
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The reason for the titles is so that they correspond to Civ II's rankings as in difficulty rankings

Although I can see a Banana at 30,000+ (If Ming ever reaches it ... if OT posts had counted... he might have but Mark foiled him )

How about we give cronos the unofficial title of "Official Site Banana" in revenge for his blasphemy
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        Hmmm.... it seems like Daz is just ASKING for a PCR
                        Has anyone ever asked you for a PCR directly?

I recall Immortal Wombat got one so that he could remain Prince before he got the title in perpetuity. Has anyone else ever literally asked for one?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If someone deliberately doesn't follow what Ming say is the same thing that ask him literally for a PCR. right Master Zen?
                          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

How about we give cronos the unofficial title of "Official Site Banana" in revenge for his blasphemy
                            holy banana...!!! i dreamed all my life about that...

see ya
                            bleh

Comment

i wish i was a banana ruler
                              CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch

Has anyone ever asked you for a PCR directly?

I recall Immortal Wombat got one so that he could remain Prince before he got the title in perpetuity. Has anyone else ever literally asked for one?
                                hi ,

if you would know , ......

Ming could write a couple pages on that , .....

not to mention the other mods , .....

have a nice day
                                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X