new smilies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new smilies!

I just noticed that the smilies box on the side of the new post screen now says "Showing: 30 of 62". IIRC, this was 52 only a little while ago!

:Pride:

:viking: :twoface: :read: :pride: :stunned:
    These are the new ones I have found. Although Pride doesn't work apparently.

EDIT: And the wrong twofaced smilie was added. The background-less version is here.
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; May 26, 2003, 20:02.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

ride:

Only :vomit: still missing *hint* *hint*

Edit: And pride needs a capital P
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Absolutely useless...

Yes, we need a :vomit: smiley, and apart from those, I also propose :coffee: and :beer: (again):

And I also have normal versions:

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Read and stunned I like a lot

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

That doesn't look stunned. Really more of a robot smiley, if you ask me.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

It's supposed to represent being so stunned that you are unable to speak. That smiley, along with the twoface one, I happen to like for some reason
                "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

what we need most is :vomit: If the 'classic' vomit smilie () is for some reason not suitable, maybe a different version is:

Other nice smilies would be and
                  Last edited by Locutus; May 27, 2003, 05:52.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Oh, you'd really like the borg-one, wouldn't you?

Anyway, another cool smiley would be:

Comment

Apparently the ride: one needs to be redefined with a capital P so that it doesn't invoke the : p smilie instead… until then you can use the img codes

:Pride: =
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Looks like it needs a transparent background
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Oobir
                          It's supposed to represent being so stunned that you are unable to speak.
                          And I suppose stunning also makes your face totally emotionless and turn a sickly shade of grey, right?
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

:Pride: and don't have the transparency set. Only looks useful for now.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by cyclotron7
                              That doesn't look stunned. Really more of a robot smiley, if you ask me.
                              You mean, it's no robot?
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X