Dead links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead links

Just reporting that all the three links I marked are dead. Maybe you want to fix that so that people get to the products?
    Attached Files
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

It works now, at least.

EDIT: I tried the Civ2 link. That one worked, but I now see that the others don't
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Dead links

Originally posted by Asuka
      Just reporting that all the three links I marked are dead. Maybe you want to fix that so that people get to the products?
      Boy, you sure have a lot of free time.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

why would you want to buy those three games at the same time, Ras?

(oh, and why did you change your name to Asuka? I was wondering who the hell was that Asuka, until I saw your avatar at CGN and realized it was you)
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

1. Did I say I will buy the games? No. Why did I post it? Because I thought the administration would like to know that.
          2. Off-topic. I don't comment OT issues here.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

What was the meaning of Rasbelin?
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
              1. Did I say I will buy the games? No. Why did I post it? Because I thought the administration would like to know that.
              2. Off-topic. I don't comment OT issues here.
              1. I was just joking. I think I should have added a smilie.

2. Do you know how much time a thread opened in the OT with that subject would last?
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X