"My Threads" returns error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Threads" returns error message

When I click on "My Threads" which I do thousands of times a day to see if anyones replied yet I suddenly started getting this :

Code:
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid,dateline FROM search WHERE userid=19233 ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 1
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016
    Date: Wednesday 21st of May 2003 09:27:14 PM
    Script: /forums/search.php?s=&searchuser=Jamski&exactname=yes&forumchoice=-1&titleonly=&showposts=&searchdate=30&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&action=simplesearch&query=&showot=1
    Referer:
    Does anyone know what or why this is? Am I the only one? Its pretty hard to use 'poly without this function IMO. Help Help Help.

And yes I tried the ruddy refesh button a hundred times, BFAA.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

I have the same problem, since the settler change.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Oh, and now "New Posts" returns this lovely text :

Code:
      Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT searchid FROM search WHERE query='1=1 AND NOT (thread.forumid=\'179\' OR thread.forumid=\'178\' OR thread.forumid=\'165\' OR thread.forumid=\'166\' OR thread.forumid=\'167\' OR thread.forumid=\'168\' OR thread.forumid=\'169\' OR thread.forumid=\'170\' OR thread.forumid=\'155\' OR thread.forumid=\'156\' OR thread.forumid=\'15\' OR thread.forumid=\'190\' OR thread.forumid=\'191\' OR thread.forumid=\'192\' OR thread.forumid=\'193\' OR thread.forumid=\'194\' OR thread.forumid=\'112\' OR thread.forumid=\'159\' OR thread.forumid=\'152\' OR thread.forumid=\'128\' OR thread.forumid=\'123\' OR thread.forumid=\'125\' OR thread.forumid=\'116\') AND thread.lastpost>=1053561148 AND thread.open<>10   AND forumid!=147 '
      mysql error: Can't open file: 'search.MYI'. (errno: 145)
      mysql error number: 1016
      Date: Wednesday 21st of May 2003 09:42:33 PM
      Script: /forums/search.php?s=&action=getnew
      Referer:
      What's this all about, eh?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

It means ACS doesn't like you
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i was getting this before, thankfully its gone
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I got this just a bit ago.

Comment

I've gotten this several times before, but it seems to go away after trying a few times.
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                I've gotten this several times before, but it seems to go away after trying a few times.
                I can't get it to go away no matter how many times I try.
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Yep, same problem.

Ah well, I suppose we are gonna a few more glitches before Settler2 settles down
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Same as Static....

This is really VEXING me most sorely. I shall bump this thread everyday untill all of us have access to the full 'poly facilities.

-Jam

Comment

I've got this too, damn annoying really.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

/me is glad he isn't addicted to this feature.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I get the same message on "my threads" but not on "new posts." Weird.

Manually searching for threads of interest is Soooo 20th century...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

fixed
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It is too. Thanks Mark The first thing I did was press "My Threads to find this one and say thankyou My life is OK again

BIG LOVE to MARKG !!!!!!!!

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                              X