This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Problem

It's been impossible to post unless you click "Post (Return to Forum)" rather than simply reply. Might explain why posting has dropped to nil in the past hour.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

It's impossible to post unless you click "Post (Return to Forum)" rather than simply reply. Might explain why posting has dropped to nil in the past hour.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: REPLACE INTO searchindex (wordid,postid,intitle) VALUES (459,2014157,1),(232,2014157,1),(1601,2014157,0),( 1701,2014157,0),(222,2014157,0),(1773,2014157,0),( 1172,2014157,0),(1175,2014157,0),(1513,2014157,0), (2674,2014157,0),(783,2014157,0),(557,2014157,0),( 4886,2014157,0)
    mysql error: The table 'searchindex' is full
    mysql error number: 1114
    Date: Monday 19th of May 2003 10:39:04 PM
    Script: /forums/editpost.php
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/editpost....postid=2014157
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You were beaten in reporting this.

Also, you can use the submit button (for quick reply) and then once the error page has loaded, just press back. Your post will be there regardless of the error.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, but that still means something is wrong with the database. Also, new entries are not reflected in the table of contents.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

True, bumping the thread directly below this one didn't move it to the top. And the yellow folder stays yellow. So people could be replying to many different threads, even page 2 or page 200 threads and the thread wouldn't move at all - it would still remain on page 2 or 200.

The "last thread posted in" part of people's profiles are still updated though.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wonder if it updates post count?

Checking........

EDIT: Just checked post count....it doesn't change.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              You were beaten in reporting this.
              Sounds good to me... continue this there.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X