Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to clean up the picture thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to clean up the picture thread?

Is it possible to remove the non-picture posts in the picture thread (preferably without deleting the entire thread in the process, this means you, Ming)? I'm lazy and don't like having to page through hundreds of "Lol, Skanky you sure are an ugly bastard" comments.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Doh, I meant to make this into a worthless poll, c'est la vie.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I vote banana. On the one hand, a cleaned up thread would be more convenient for the viewing, but OTOH, I think the comments are funny. So, undecided.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's a pain in the neck to edit out only the comment posts... It takes more time than it's worth
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, leave the comments. At least until I finish reading that thread. I started... let me see... some eight or seven months ago... I need to read it (see it?) from start to finish one of these days.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Any chance of you giving one of us lot the power to edit that specific thread for the purposes of pruning?

And by "one of us" I am in no way volunteering.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"Lol, Skanky you sure are an ugly bastard"

/me cries.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

people could add entries to the directory as it was supposed to be from the start
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

/me volunteers to clean it up

Comment

Forget it, ixnay. Don't try it. I said: I haven't read it all yet. You're warned.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Au contraire. Ixnay is the man to clean that mess up. With photoshop, no less.
                      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                        people could add entries to the directory as it was supposed to be from the start
                        That's far too sensible a thing to do.

It also doesn't lend itself to public humilation by witty comment posters.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It also doesn't lend itself to public humilation by witty comment posters
                          are you kidding? in the directory we can have witty reviews added by people AND ratings!
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I like the comments.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                              It's a pain in the neck to edit out only the comment posts... It takes more time than it's worth
                              Wimp. I had to de-comment and split up a thread double the size of your Picture Thread over in the Scenario League. Of course, that thread was worth spending a couple hours on.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X