• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31000 members

It's that time again, where:

Everyone gets +1s,
    Everyone congratulates Poly,
    We all patiently await the 31000 feature.

Seriously though, we again thank Markos and Dan for keeping the site running through the good and the bad, and thank humble Ming and the rest of the MadMods for their contribution to Apolyton, despite the amount they must have paid in medical bills due to high stress level.

Congrats!!!

Hi, I just came to get my +1

Well done 'poly - can we have politcal civgroups for our new feature please

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

What was the last feature number?
      Poly grows too fast. Markos doesn't have time to come up with new features for every tousend member anymore.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

31,000 already...............someone should check this...........sometimes I think Frozzy just posts the next landmark when he is bored, and assumes noone will check.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          31,000 already...............someone should check this...........sometimes I think Frozzy just posts the next landmark when he is bored, and assumes noone will check.
          Poly seems to be growing quite quickly. I checked the stats and there were 31007 registered members, then hit refresh 3 minutes later and there were 31010?
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

!!31000 members!!

And how many of them are DL's ?

Nevertheless Poly you're great keep up the good work. Fun for everyone
            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Ack is REEEAAAALy slipping lately
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

These threads start to get abit pointless and spamish. Honestly speaking, do we need to celebrate every 1000 members anymore? Celebrating ever 5000 new members would be something to cheer about on the level Poly has reached now with over 31000 members. The number of accounts increase anyway that fast. So I'll sit back and wait for the 35000 celebrations which are more worthy. I estimate those in a few months time. Maybe around the 5th birthday?
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

What was the last feature number?
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

/me pulls out a whip.

Congrats Poly!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Galvatron
                      !!31000 members!!

And how many of them are DL's ?
                      How many of them are you?
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think the next number we should celebrate is 34567 since THAT's a cool number
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

woohoo!

yeeaaahh!!!

(Yes, I'm bored )
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

A D/L posted right here.

Can you guess who it is?
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                              How many of them are you?
                              Hehe I know this question would come and everybody would like to know, but I won't tell
                              Well seriously it’s not that I’m 1000 of the 31.000 members
                              Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
                              X