This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Markos change Images back?

Do you like the way images are displayed in each post, or do you like that they are attached?

ACK!
    Show images in posts
    90.48%
    Show images as attachments.
    9.52%
    Show bananas in posts.
    0.00%
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

that's not a feature is it? I was hoping that it was a bug

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
      that's not a feature is it? I was hoping that it was a bug
      He said it is a test. It's been several days though.

Remember, voting in this poll, you promise to give me 5 of your posts if you get a PCR.

ACK!

Comment

I thought you were only kidding...I was
        -
        I could live with it being an option. Perhaps Markos is already working on it
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          I thought you were only kidding...I was
          -
          I could live with it being an option. Perhaps Markos is already working on it
          We can hope, but he has been strangely silent on the issue, other than saying "It's a test."

ACK!

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who likes shoing picutres as attachements but then again, I don't usually have the bandwith for them and I also dont usually like looking at them all anyways
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Display them inline that is the best feature of a bulletin board!!!
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There's already an option to disable inline displaying of attatched images. There's no need to make this mandatory for all of us.

Comment

Show images in posts
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Showinng actual images and not as attachment links gets my vote. As long as the "saving images as bmp''s actual format notwithstanding" bug gets fixed that is.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

VIVA LA HELLAS!!!!!!

Attached Files
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                          I guess I'm the only one who likes shoing picutres as attachements but then again, I don't usually have the bandwith for them and I also dont usually like looking at them all anyways
                          In that case you can set it for yourself in the control panel.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Are you crazy Panag? I want to see the pictures in the post, please.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                            X