New Apo Store Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Apo Store Idea

It's may day eve here in Finland, and everybody(yep, inclueding me) is very, VERY Drunk, so please try to bear with me.

oh, and what is this new idea I got. welll, it is Apo Shirts with mooving smileys. now, what do you say?
    Imagine, you're walking in the street and someone goes by you with a Apo shirt ing at you.
    I think that this will be the next hit product. atleast I would buy them.

ok, thats all from me today, happy may day eve (or Vappu as it is called here) to everybody!
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

get sober
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

drink more.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

does this mean that I get banned now?

Comment

I know many Finns that aren't drunk right now. Not only on Poly. And yes, I'm of course one of them.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well Ras, not everyone is as bori mature as you
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Actually, it is a cool idea...but how to make it soft / "crunchable" (is that even a real word?!) and not to mention machine washable?! ... Then again, given some time, someone will figure out a way to do it.

Hey, I'm a firm believer that alcohol helps your "creative" imagination! Have another round Andemagne!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

wooh. day after.

thanks for the tip Ras, I think that I join you next year.

Comment

Alva,

with that overlined interpetation, it would mean that I, Kassi, Ari, Tuome and Igno would all be very boring people.

Ande,

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                    with that overlined interpetation, it would mean that I, Kassi, Ari, Tuome and Igno would all be very boring people.
                    sounds accurate to me
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Hey Wizard, thanks for stealing my witty answer
                      (j/k)
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You've spent a lot of time in the chat too?

Comment

how come this thread is still open?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Because it has the word "store" in the title.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

people might still post ideas, like Apolyton license plate holders for our cars. Something like, "I'd rather be posting on apolyton.net"

Comment

Working...
                              X