This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need a projector?

I could bring one, if needed. If so, does the hotel have a screen?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Wouldn't a flat wall work just as well?
    Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
    Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
    Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

Well, it needs to be white

I'll be meeting up with DanQ and snoopy any moment now, so we'll have a decision on this for you tonight.

We have a reservation for a projector for now, but if you'd be willing to lend us yours, then we're definitely taking that into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by Chieftess
        Wouldn't a flat wall work just as well?
        Yes, but it needs to be white or off-white and have no texture.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
          Well, it needs to be white

I'll be meeting up with DanQ and snoopy any moment now, so we'll have a decision on this for you tonight.

We have a reservation for a projector for now, but if you'd be willing to lend us yours, then we're definitely taking that into consideration
          If it saves $$$, then I'll bring it.

Comment

We've signed the contract that has the projector in it. This means we do not have to borrow it from you, but if you would like to, you could bring it along so that it can serve as a backup/second projector.

Comment

This thread is hereby retired.

Thanks for the backup, Dan!

--------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X