This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget to pack your Nintendo DS

While I may not be hauling my laptop all the way to the states and back, I will most certainly be bringing my Nintendo DS, so should anyone else happen to have one we can play multiplayer tetris, bomberman, mario kart, advance wars and a variety of other little multiplayer games Ive got
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

I'll bring mine! I've got all the games you mentioned except Bomberman...
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Laptop would come in handy with the MP tournament ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

alas the laptop isnt mine and Im not insured to take it abroad (that and I would have to lug the thing around with me for the rest of my holiday) I look forward to watching others techniques though

multiplayer tetris

Comment

I'm thinking about buying a DS lite while there (I'm a big advance wars fan). How much does the DS lite cost on average (+ sales tax)?
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

sort your inbox CapTVK

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK
              I'm thinking about buying a DS lite while there (I'm a big advance wars fan). How much does the DS lite cost on average (+ sales tax)?
              If you buy one at the airport, you can save on the VAT.

Comment

About $150 maybe... $130-$150 plus 5%-10% sales tax. Depending on where you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

If you buy one at the airport, you can save on the VAT.
                  ... but spend quite a bit more

Comment

Cleaned out my PM mailbox a bit and did some checking on prices in the meantime... A DS lite in the Netherlands costs around 150-138 euro's (incl VAT) so a $150-130 pricetag is still fair if you include sales tax. Only problem is you'll get a US style poweradapter but even then it's still cheaper.
                    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I bought a PSP.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't have one.
                        Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                        Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                        Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

Advance Wars is an excellent MP game shame i cant be there
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

This thread is hereby retired.

Next time, Maquiladora!

--------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

w00t
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                              X