Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Chat Time

-Enigma Resigns-
    Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:04.

I'll try for Wednesday.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

This Wednesday and Friday I have lessons Public Law from 16.30 to 19.00 GMT. Having to travel back home with the bus etc, I'm not available those days at 20.00 GMT. One or two hours later I am though. Unless that's too late for Hercules, I guess a bit later would also be easier for the Australians and NZers. What d'ye think?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

-Enigma Resigns-
        Last edited by Enigma_Nova; December 17, 2003, 12:03.

Comment

This being my school holidays, I'm available most days, although Saturdays don't work (I mostly have other committments then), and I'm occasionally unavailable other days.

Regarding times:

The earleist I would really be willing to get up for a turnchat would be 2200 GMT, unless it was absolutely essential that it be earlier; breakfast wouldn't interfere with the chat. I would have lunch around 0300-0400 GMT, dinner at around 0900 GMT (or later), and would go to bed at around 1200 GMT. Therefore, my approximate 'blocks' of availability would be:

22:00 - 03:00
          04:00 - 09:00
          10:00 - 12:00

The last block is so short and variable as to be useless, so the chat would have to be in the first two.

Comment

I am busy on Saturday night

How about Sunday 22.00

Comment

/me is not sure if she should inqure who will be involved in the turn chat for she never know who is confirmed to what position.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Anyone who can attend is welcome, even if they don't have a position. Extra advice is always useful.

Comment

Monday and Tuesday I am STILL at work, so you could not expect me to be present during the hours of 2100 GMT Sunday - 0500 Monday nor 2100 Monday - 0500 Tuesday unless by some random miracle. After then, most of the time however, except for a series of events from 2100 GMT Wednesday - 0900 Thursday (Christmas Day).
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I would still like to know who constitute the current government.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Current government

Comment

Ahh looks like this "Open for grabs" guy is really going strong.

Ok can I get the SFA position that I said earlier that I would like to help with then?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Consider it done. Welcome to the club.

Comment

I also indicated my interest in Sec. Factional Defence

Comment

Have we decided the official turn chat time yet?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                              X