The Plebeian Tribune - Volume I: Of Introductions and Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plebeian Tribune - Volume I: Of Introductions and Revolution

The Commission for Worker Unity presents...

The Plebeian Tribune
    Volume I: Of Introductions and Revolution

Glory to Comrade Maniac, and the workers of The Hive!

Quick Updates

Current Central Shaft Temperature: 78 degrees F.

Giant Xenodoughnut Attacks Gunrunner Ship: No Survivors

Octavian Spontaneously Combusts and Regenerates, regular diet of xenodoughnuts thanked.

New newspaper suppressed due to odd scrolling marquee

Government Mandated Subliminal Message: You will love Comrade Maniac.

An Introduction: What is the Plebeian Tribune?

If you haven't gathered as much already, the Plebeian Tribune is a publication of the Commission for Worker Unity, in it's attempt to spread it's message to all of Planet. We are indepedent, and reserve the right to be as biased as humanly possible.

Other than getting the good word out, the other reason this newspaper was created was for the sake of humor, and spam. There'll likely only be one political article in each issue, compared to numerous humorous ones (ex: goings on the colony pod).

Now, what about that name? Why not something more Hiverian?

'Plebeian' refers to the ancient lower, working class of Rome. The Plebeians elected a group of Tribunes, whose task it was the protect the rights of the Plebeians. As this is also the goal of the Commission for Worker Unity, it seemed approipriate.

This newspaper is published on a strict WTHIFLI (whenever the hell I feel like it) schedule. Any submissions you have for stories may be PM'ed to me, or sent to thesim10987@(NOSPAM)msn.com(NOSPAM).

Enjoy.

On Revolution

The Comission for Worker Unity condemns all the recent rashes of coup attempts against the Human Hive, and urges all those for the sake of unity to comdemn them as well.

The coup against Comrade Maniac is wholly against regular procedure, while the coup against Comrade Corellion may be worked out with less divisive methods.

For the Unificiation of the World's Workers, and for the glory of the Hive!

~Comrade Octavian X
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

This is counter-revolutionary, plain and simple.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

*Octavian doesn't see anyone ELSE complaining.

Besides, I'm not the one who tried to overthrow glourious Secretary Maniac...
      Join a Democracy Game today!
      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Working...
      X