CDF Orders-Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDF Orders-Discussion

With no disapproval from the officials, and some approval, I am willing to say the CDF (Coastal Defense Force) is formed.
    Immediate orders:
    -Research [Doctrine: Iniative]
    -Expand with Water Bases
    Offensive, Defensive, Long-Ranged, Support, No matter what the job, Humanity's metal appendages in the ocean can handle it.
    -Admiral Jefferson Quick

-Skimship Patrols attack Isles of Deeps
    -Cruiser Patrols attack enemy ships
    Offensive, Defensive, Long-Ranged, Support, No matter what the job, Humanity's metal appendages in the ocean can handle it.
    -Admiral Jefferson Quick

Comment

But won' this pull industry away from ohter, possibly more important matters such as infrastructure and the likes? Granted, some defence is needed, but it should not pull away from building our empire.
      She cheats her lover of his due
      but still contrives to keep him tied
      by first deciding to refuse
      and then refusing to decide

Comment

I think I missed something. Are these official orders from a government organization?
        Join a Democracy Game today!
        | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

No, these aren't official orders.
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Yes, they arent official. These are reccomendations. First of all, we will NOT pull away resources. Ships are to be built at sea colonies, pulling no resources away from the mainlands
            -Admiral Jefferson Quick

Comment

How well will these ships stand up to the IoDs and seagoing Boils? We wouldn't want to lose such an investment so early on. And can we get a Planet rating so we can capture a few worms to explore far more effectively?
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, ships stand up pretty well to IoDs. They NEED to have at least Synthmental Armor, and Lasers. A Gun Skimship will NOT stand up to a IoD. A Synthmental Gunboat will have a enhanced chance. Armor is important. We WILL not be able to get some planet rating this early im betting. When we get Centauri Ecology, it might be possible. Right now, CDF isn't going on long range missions. That's the millitary's job. CDF is simply defense, only to hold off IoDs and defend millitary and transports. CDF WILL stand up to IoDs, but only 1 or 2 at a time. IoDs are much stronger then mindworms.
                -Admiral Jefferson Quick

Comment

Fortunately they are also rare at this stage of the game, unless - do they turn up this early if you play on the higher difficulties?
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm thinking you're correct, MWIA.

Now how many do we really need until we actually meet somebody though...
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                    X