Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ACPSG dead?

Nobody real doing much
    Offensive, Defensive, Long-Ranged, Support, No matter what the job, Humanity's metal appendages in the ocean can handle it.
    -Admiral Jefferson Quick

Its dead until you say it's dead. Then there will be about 5 hours of activity.
    Then it falls asleep again
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

There are free spots for Deputy Secretary for Economic Policies and Second Secretary of the Capital Republic. Perhaps you could assume one of these positions and help bring the ACPSG back to life? All help is welcome.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Just as long as I don't need to use multiplayer for anything, I'm willing to take a minor position. Except, I must inform you, the computer shall be in the shop for a few days starting tomorrow...I hope...

Comrade History Gu-yi
        Propagandist and General Wicked Cronie
        Empire growing,
        Pleasures flowing,
        Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          Its dead until you say it's dead. Then there will be about 5 hours of activity.
          Then it falls asleep again
          It follows, therefore, that the solution is to construct a bot which will post the question every few hours, thus ensuring that the forum never has an opportunity to become inactive again.

Or maybe not.

Comment

I can be that bot
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

uhm, when will the next turns be played?
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

When we have discussions, polls and orders from the departments of Economic Policies and the capital Union Republic. Until then the ACPSG is frozen I'm afraid due to lack of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                  ... discussions, polls and orders from the departments of Economic Policies and the capital Union Republic.
                  Is "Union Republic" the name of the capital? I may just be missing something simple here but this phrase looks odd to me.

And what exactly does the Economic Policy Department do? Now I have found the save, so I want to take a look..
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

The 'capital Union Republic' is the region the capital is in. There are three bases in it.

Comment

I'm calling it like that because there hasn't yet been a poll for the name of that region.

Comment

Have faith. Interest will be back.
                        Attached Files
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                        X