X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...This look ok?

Attached Files

Let's have a hammer and sickle instead.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

eh, fine with me.
      Join a Democracy Game today!
      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Anything but that damn hammer and sickle.

Comment

Why not? I like the hammer&sickle idea

Comment

Personally I'd go for an iron fist.

As for that, it looks good, but the G on PSG seems thinner and sharper than the other letters, that are all slightly blended. The S a little too.

Though I'm fine with anything
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I like the yin-yang image that Maniac has as his avatar. It will fit nicely too since he is our General Secretary.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Method, your icon would be good, though like Drogue says, the lower letters are somewhat blurrier compared to the above two "AC". Any idea what's causing that?

Drogue, what iron fist icon would you prefer of the picture below? What would you make the background colour (or keep the current pink)?

Or did you have another iron fist in mind?

Another possibility might be a shrunked down version of the Doc:Loy icon:

Colours could be changed of course to match those of other DG and PBEM civicons:

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

just remember that these have to be 15x19 pixels...which will make that stuff look pretty crappy. i'm just keeping in the theme of the rest of the DG icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                    Method, your icon would be good, though like Drogue says, the lower letters are somewhat blurrier compared to the above two "AC". Any idea what's causing that?
                    i know exactly what's causing it. i erased "DG" from the old icon and put in "PSG". no doubt i'm using a different font, but it's pretty hard to tell with it being so small.

Comment

I was going to suggest an iron fist, but then I remembered...Theres some strange team in some Civ3DG that has the same thing.
                      So a hammer-and-sickle would go fine

Comment

The iron fist (or the Yin/Yang symbol) would fit the Hive ethos perfectly; the same cannot be said of the hammer & sickle.

Comment

The Hive is a communal utopia And it's also a symbol of despotism. And by definition, a police state is a despotism

Comment

Any of the iron fists (although I like the black) with the usual AC icon background IMHO would be good. As would a yin yang. I think the iron fist is the best IMHO, as it represents the DG well without being too plain
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                              The iron fist (or the Yin/Yang symbol) would fit the Hive ethos perfectly; the same cannot be said of the hammer & sickle.
                              we didn't use the PK logo for the first game...

Comment

Working...
                              X