The Commission for Worker Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hercules

The Secret Police (NPSDKHDS) are not known for their subtlety. In fact we're not known at all.

And what does NPSDKHDS stand for?
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

What?

I don't know what in Lenins name your talking about. Maybe you need a trip to the enlightenment room?
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Can somebody please explain to me where exactly this ridiculous idea of the Hive bein foudned upon Marxism and Leninism came from? Quite apart from their questionable performance in application, neither Marxism, nor Leninism, nor Maoism are applicable upon this new world, for all were based upon the concept of revolution within an existing societies, while here, no former society exists. We must create new theories of our own for development in this changed situation, rather than slavishly following the theories of old.

Comment

Well said GT.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            Can somebody please explain to me where exactly this ridiculous idea of the Hive bein foudned upon Marxism and Leninism came from? Quite apart from their questionable performance in application, neither Marxism, nor Leninism, nor Maoism are applicable upon this new world, for all were based upon the concept of revolution within an existing societies, while here, no former society exists. We must create new theories of our own for development in this changed situation, rather than slavishly following the theories of old.
            Fine let us see you come up with something new AND original.
            You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

So many counter-revolutionaries...It's very difficult to keep up
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

We never said that ALL our ideas were based on Marxism. We're just going for the whole Utopian society thing.
                Join a Democracy Game today!
                | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

No, but many people seem to assume that the Hive is Communist. It isn't. If it was, Planned would be it's ideal, which it isn't. The Hive is no more communist than the Peacekeepers, that is, it does not mention economic systems in their faction ideologies. We have a free choice of the 3.
                  Smile

Comment

I'll agree with you there, Drogue. Police state politics are a bit different from attmepting to create a perfect paradise.

Still, we will use our own Marxist ideas to play this game, whether or not Yang liked them or not.

And, to this group's supporters... Feel free to tell me whether or not you'll be supporting us. It kind of feels lonely on this commission...
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Exactly what a Party is for, arguing for it's own view.

And you know the place to go when you feel lonely... here.
                      Smile

Comment

The Commisson for Worker Unity is pleased to announce that it's own publication, the [i]Plebian Tribune[/b], shall be made available to the public in the coming weeks. All those who wish to publish artices, opinions, or even just silly ancedotes are asked to PM to Comrade Octavian X.

Comment

Working...
                        X