No announcement yet.

Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope zip worked fine for me mox, ok gunnar saves me time zipping aswell since i can just attach straight from the saves file
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It won't be too long before the game's about a Meg, eh. :> Just mentioning it.
      Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

2103 to Mr. Lazerus of the Hive...

Comment

Damn. Sorry about that, it seems I screwed up. It happens when you change base positions during the set-up process. I should have seen it in the original game save (I played 20 turns) but I didn't. If you wish to restart I will redo the scenario; otherwise I suggest that you exchange HQ co-ordinates to make it fair on everyone.

Humble Apologies.

Hobbes.
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm fine either way. Situation I see so far, I can see Spartan's starting base, and by Hobbes' description, Spartans will see the Gaian's starting base.

I'll leave it up to the rest of you to decide what we should do. I'm neutral, leaning towards: oops, was a mistake, let's keep it as is.

Comment

I'm fine with it, just as long as you don't take advantage of it.

I don't see your base, though.
              "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

You can't see mine? Oh, okay... then I've no vote, really. Up to the rest of you. I try my darnedest to play fair to the point of being unfair to myself sometimes... I can black out that area of the map on my monitor with a magic marker. Don't worry, I've got Liquid Paper to fix it later.

Comment

Turn sent

Well if your gonna contact each other early hurry and find me i wanna talk
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

no on the restart then?

Comment

Lazerus, looks like the decision stands with you on this one.

Comment

Turn sent.

I'm fine with duMa knowing where I am, he said he won't take advantage of it and I beleive him. One question though, do you see everything I do too?
                        "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

I have god on my side, and he sees everything you do.

Gecko-Mox-2104.zip sent (with a hint on naming convention)

Naw, seriously, I just see where your main base is and one space around them. I don't see any units, any production, anything else. No biggie.

Comment

turn gecko-lazerus-2104.zip to chairman lazerus.
                            I've been using that naming convention myself, keeps things from getting confusing...

BTW, if you have a question for me please email me, I don't check my apolyton PM too often.

Comment

Turn sent.

damn those clocks going forward! its now 2:40 am lol

Comment

Hmm... technically, there was no 2:40 am last night if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

Working...
                                X