Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is hilarious!

turn from Pope Duma received. turn 2124 sent to Lazerus...

Comment

• "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

• Turn sent
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent.
          "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

• 2126 sent....

Comment

• Turn sent

Blasted IoD just landed some worms right next to a colony pod about to start a base
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent.

Ouch.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2127.zip sent.
                  Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

• Laz2127 sent.
                    Damn worm popped out of a lone tile of fungus and blasted a colony pod
                    That worm is now pushing up daisies.

Comment

• Turn sent
                      Got 2 pods hiding while a scout chases down that worm

Comment

• Turn sent.

Sorry for the holdup, I was simply too busy yesterday to log on.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2128.zip sent.
                          Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

• turn sent..

Comment

• Turn sent
                              An IoD still waiting with its pet worm nearby and a pod has just released another 4 worms to the south ... brilliant

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X