No announcement yet.

Race for the Prize turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh sorry. I had already forgotten about it since I am so busy with the ACPSG and the start of the academic year.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• played and sent...
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• five days ago...
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• It's with method or MWIA
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Correction Hobbes ( who replaced Method) or MWIA or else FF sent it to the wrong player

Comment

• Sent to MWIA on the 8/10/03. Will resend.

Hobbes
              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• To MWIA: please advise if you really are interested in this game or any game. Your track record to date has been appalling. If we don't hear from you, within 48 hours we will once again seek a replacement.

Comment

• I am really sorry. My grandmother died after a long illness on Saturday, and I will be out of town at her funeral until Thursday. Seek a replacement if you want, but I can't be back until then.

It would be a shame if I was out of the game again, and I am sorry that you think I have such a bad track record. I cannot recall such a bad track record (last time I posted I was off to Australia for some weeks and the thread would have been forgotten after I returned unless I had bumped it), but, if you disagree then go ahead and exclude me.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Well I have played and sent the save. At 2:39 am my time - now that's what I would call dedication.
                    Consul.

Comment

• Many thanks MWIA... how is your family holding up?

Comment

• Reasonably staunch, but most were a little choked up at the funeral.

I am really glad I did not come back to calls of derision, as I am - just returned from a funeral and absolutely plastered - I would not have responded very well to that. Just reading about Googlie resigning made me livid (although he soon returned to his post and I am not in any way involved in the Team game).

As it is however, I assume things will continue as ever.
                        Consul.

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Comment

• Do you think we would be able to request of somebody to move this thread to the AC-Multiplayer section?

It seems out of place here now.

Comment

• DP.
                              Last edited by GeneralTacticus; October 18, 2003, 00:01.

Comment

• Turn to Archaic, and thread moved.

Comment

Working...
                                X