New Pbem SMACX game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pbem SMACX game

Hello Native Life Forms! (Native from Earth lol)

I want to start a pbem game and 4 players is a good number, as soon as we have all gathered, the game will start immediately. Here are the rules:

Random Map
    Small
    Ocean Coverage – 50-70%
    Erosive Forces – Average
    Native Life Forms – Rare
    Cloud Cover – Average
    Level – Transcend

All victories Allowed
    Look First
    No Unit Survey
    Bell Curve

I think these are good "default" options (since I´m not experienced with this type of game). I´ll play with the Pirates

If you´re going to post here, please dont forget to put your e-mail, so I can e-mail the password!
    "Kri`lan taught me of the resonance and how to feel it. After much training, I could see - the very surface under our feet, Planet Itself - is a living, fluctuating nexus of energy, violent, beautiful and quite unstable. And I could feel its cousins - distant mirrors on the other side of the space time continuum - the far-flung Manifolds"

Prophet Cha Daw
    "The Betrayer and I"

Auric, I'm in and ready to go.

I'll call cyborgs.
    Rules look good. [edit - prefer 50% water, don't want to give you too much help ]
    todd@sudoflux.com
    Last edited by mox; March 20, 2003, 14:00.

Comment

I'd like in on this, with the Drones.
      I'm at bblaha@umr.edu
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

Ok ok... you win (only the first turn lol) I´ll change the water coverage to 30-50%

Thats nice we are three players until now. After arriving from work, if the fourth players post here, we´ll start this game today and I´ll send the first turn!

Auric: Pirates
        Mox: Consciousness
        Chaos: Drones
        "Kri`lan taught me of the resonance and how to feel it. After much training, I could see - the very surface under our feet, Planet Itself - is a living, fluctuating nexus of energy, violent, beautiful and quite unstable. And I could feel its cousins - distant mirrors on the other side of the space time continuum - the far-flung Manifolds"

Prophet Cha Daw
        "The Betrayer and I"

Comment

sounds good to me. I'm usually on every evening, checking email and such.

Comment

I'll take the role of commissioner Lal and hope I don't get beaten up too badly, as I'm accustomed to playing on an easier difficulty level and I've never played against any human save for my younger brother.

The_bookwyrm@hotmail.com

Comment

That's 4! Let's get it rolling Auric! I'll be on tonight expecting a save game in my mailbox.

Comment

Thats it, we have 4 now:

Let me just see something here. I was thinking in a "balanced" team for the computer. Tell me what you guys think. I´m sending the first turn and password for mox with those factions. If you disagree, I just start snother map (its the first turn, so what the hell lol)

1) Santiago: She´s too beautiful to stay aside, the problem is that she bites;

2) Yang: Take him away from me, this guy is crazy!

3) Morgan: You guys will agree that we need some money... lol

4) Deirdre: The cutest, if you can choose "green" on your social table, she marries you!

I´ll also start another thread, so we all can accompany the turns. The name of the game will be "Delta Centauri" (i´ll post the link here after creating here)

Good luck!

Prophet Cha Daw
                "The Betrayer and I"

Comment

This is the link of the game:

I think I choose four AI factions instead of three, sorry. We are playing agains Spartang, Hive and Morganites, thats it!

Prophet Cha Daw
                  "The Betrayer and I"

Comment

Hey Mox, give me your mail again, my messages for you are failing!

Prophet Cha Daw
                    "The Betrayer and I"

Comment

Working...
                    X