Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*creaks open coffin* Any up for a game of SMAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'll take cyborgs. Please replace your own cyborg file with attached here. I have added TECHSTEAL ability, which is listed in the game, but not in faction file. Don't forget to make backup, tho.
    Attached Files

Comment

Angels

Here's the angels file I've modified on my own. I propose to reduce +2 PROBE to +1 PROBE, but cancelling the -1 POLICE penalty (it's almost irrelevant, since it's the same as 0 POLICE, but no nerve stapling, and running FM you will have the same -5 POLICE factor).

If everyone agrees with my modification (I'm open to discussion), download this file after making a backup.
      Attached Files

Comment

Drones

Here's drones file. They didn't really have a bigger chance for taking over a revolted base. Now they have. Make a backup.
        Attached Files

Comment

So what's the big deal about setting mind worms to trawl through fungus automatically? It just saves the player a little hassle.
          "Cutlery confused Stalin"
          -BBC news

Comment

Even though I know there are problems I prefer to leave Datangels settings as they are.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I am playing Datangels elsewhere and I don't want to have different settings.

Comment

Herc, as you wish, I just tried to be helpful. You will suffer a serious penalty once you get those Covert Ops facilities.

Chaos theory, if you set patrol order to your MW's, they will automatically get Demon Boil status. However, you can normally set them a "go to" route.

Comment

So is there still space for another player (me)? This might put it past the four player mark, but I check my email several times a day, and if we do the first 60 turns IP then it will help get the game moving.

If this isn't ok just say so, or perhaps some of the players here would be interested in starting another game?
                  http://xohybabla.ru

Comment

id be intersted in starting another game.. but 6 is too much for 1 game IMHO.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Hendrik, to be frank, I'm engaged at now in a game with 7 players, and it's pretty to long to be seriously played, so let this game be played by 4 and along with Drogue start another game. I'm up to join, so there's 3 of us. But I can't play IP... Drogue, please start a new thread to avoid spamming here. If don't want a player unable to play IP, please notify me.

Comment

oh, and my email is walterschellenberg@yahoo.ca

Comment

So there IS a buggy effect with giving those orders to mindworms. Then I have no problem with banning it.
                          -BBC news

Comment

Okay, my mail is commodore160@yahoo.com, and I've chosen the Spartans, unless you want them Kirov, in which case I'll take the UN.
                            The RTS gamer.

Comment

Whatever I have listed for an email address, use bblaha@umr.edu since it gets checked more frequently.
                              -BBC news

Comment

My email address is cathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.com. still choosing Data Angels

Comment

Working...
                                X